New Zealand is one of the most popular destinations in the world for settling in. A land rich with breathtaking landscapes, extraordinary infrastructure, alow unemployment rate, and a fairly stable economy, New Zealand is a preferred location where people from all across the world come to settle down to.
The country offers phenomenal career opportunities that make it all the more preferable for people and especially, students from across the globe. The Permanent Resident status allows people to stay in New Zealand for an indefinite period of time and at the same time, it allows them to attend the public-funded services there as well. New Zealand immigration consultants in Dubai can assist people in attaining permanent resident status in New Zealand. Getting a permanent resident status comes laded with benefits. Let us explore what all benefits can one enjoy when they get their PR in NZ:
- Indefinite living, working and traveling in New Zealand without experiencing any restrictions
- A person is able to avail all the medical facilities at subsidized rates and even the social security benefits
- One of the biggest driving factors making people choose New Zealand over other places is the high standard of living. The combined efforts of government and systems have made it quite easier for the immigrants to settle in here, live, and work. Irrespective of the origin of the immigrant, protection for everyone remains the same.
- Once you have availed your PR status, your children are eligible for getting a free education in state-run universities and schools
- An individual can also sponsor their relatives to apply for their PR visas if they meet with the residency requirements
- Those children who are born in New Zealand gain NZ citizenship by birth
Immigrants can settle down easily in New Zealand without having to face much struggle. Once they are done, they will be able to avail all the facilities that any other native gets. The rules stand the same for everyone. Right after attaining your permanent resident status, you are just as similar to any other native of New Zealand.
Apply for Permanent Resident in New Zealand
By now you might have understood what all benefits await you once you get your Permanent Resident status in New Zealand.An individual can apply for a Permanent Resident Visa through three main categories:
- Skilled Migrant
- Business and Investment
Let us find out what eligibility factors are requisite for granting a person New Zealand PR:
- Age should be less than 55 years
- No language barriers – one should have a good command over the English language
- Good health and good character
- In case you have applied for a sponsored work visa, job offer is required.
You can find all about the required documents for your Permanent Resident visa with the help of New Zealand immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi.
New Zealand has formed a point system under which points are allotted on varying factors. These factors are:
- Work Experience
- Family Ties
Connect with Immigration Consultants for NZ Permanent Resident Visa Application
New Zealand immigration consultants in Dubai will help you to get through all the Permanent Resident procedures. Immigration consultants assist and support people throughout the immigration process and make sure that there are no loopholes for your application to be rejected. There is a myriad of documents involved during an immigration procedure and with the help of a guiding expert, you can get everything under your control. Connect with immigration consultants for a hassle-free immigration experience.