Canada welcomed 341,180 immigrants in 2019, 10,000 more than it had initially hoped. An additional 1.23 million people are expected to seek permanent residence in Canada in the years 2021-2023.
As one of the most tolerant countries in the world, Canada also happens to be one of the safest locations to raise a family. There are plenty of new employment possibilities in the country with good pay and benefits.
Want to migrate to Canada from Abu Dhabi? Here are some immigration options,
- Express Entry – The Express Entry system was created to make migration easy for highly qualified and experienced professionals. The Express Entry system covers three programs
- Federal Skilled Worker Program;
- Federal Skilled Trades Program; and
- The Canadian Experience Class
With the Express Entry system,
- You may get a visa in six to eight months on average and
- Immigrate to any province or territory in Canada, even if you don’t have any previous work experience or a job offer.
Immigrate to Atlantic Canada – We have discussed Express Entry above and now it’s time to look at a few Canadian provinces. Amongst these comes, the Atlantic Coast of Canada. Atlantic Provinces are a great pick if you wish to live in a small town with modern amenities. These four provinces are popular and the perfect choice to raise a family in Canada.
- Nova Scotia
- New Brunswick;
- Newfoundland & Labrador;
- Prince Edward Island.
Immigrate to the Province of Your Choice – You may want to consider the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) if Express Entry isn’t for you and you want to relocate with your family to a particular province. There are two methods to relocate to a province or territory:
- You can apply for a PNP programme connected to Express Entry, but you’ll need an Express Entry profile to do so.
- You may apply to your preferred province or territory directly.
- Student visa for Canada – The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program is one option available to Emiratis who want to study at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI). Choosing a lengthier study programme is critical since you can only work and remain in Canada for as long as your Canadian study programme lasts. A Canadian work visa will only be valid for eight months if your education programme was eight months long. To be qualified for most immigration programmes, such as the Canadian Experience Class, you need to enrol in a course that lasts at least one to three years (CEC). If you’ve worked in Canada for at least a year as a skilled worker, you may apply for permanent residence via the CEC.
Temporary work in Canada – This is another means, through which you may migrate to Canada, without directly applying for citizenship. Immigrants from Abu Dhabi choose to migrate to Canada on temporary work visas. Nearly every industry in Canada, including the following, has jobs in high demand in Canada.
- Information Technology,
- Medical Sectors,
- Mining and Gas,
- Transportation and Logistics,
- Manufacturing & Production, and
If you and your family ready to migrate to Canada from Abu Dhabi? then Canada is the best choice for you, you may wonder, “How do I determine which visa or immigration programme is appropriate for me?” Selection may be difficult when there are many choices.
We, at Giant Migration, can help you figure out what the best options are for moving to Canada from the UAE in 2021. Contact us for the best advice on Canadian immigration from Abu Dhabi.